Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#249)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-11-2015, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
You were right to deny her that I reckon. It's bollox and sends the wrong message. I've used FB messenger for girls but the word "friends" does not bode well. The concept is your mugshot and life story is stuck on there...er for life, while your mobile number, email, etc might alter over time.

It's great to be found and to find. The question is whether you want to be...
If there person is a friend or you're in a relationship with the person, then using FB I understand. Pretty much all other scenarios, I don't understand.

FB seems to be very important in modern social life, posting about a video you saw or the random stuff that happens during the day. It bores me.

Literally the last post I posted on my Fb was of a feather drawing I did. That was January this year. Maybe that is limiting me socially... I have no idea o.O

Deadly Sins

So my ex contacted me on FB. I ignored her. She sent me an email. Ignored that. She text me. Ignored that. She then contacted me sister too! Fuck!!! She was really worried about me because I hadn't contacted her. For someone that doesn't care about the relationship, she sure looked like she was.

After a talk I agreed to try again with her. What she didn't tell me is that she was using me just to talk to while she was talking to another guy that she wants a relationship with. After 2 days I soon realised that's what she was doing. I then told her that I won't be in a relationship to simply be used and the other person not wanting the relationship to work.

I ended it with her and have now broke contact again. Again she's messaged me 3 times. She's not pulling me back into that rubbish. She can get her act together or sod off

Social Upgrade

Been talking to a lot of different girls from various places using whatsapp.

I have about 14 girls I'm talking to, all very attractive girls. One is a full time Australian model but wants to study law. She literally said to me "I'm a model btw" - yeahhh okay cool! I know a few models, one of my best female friends is working for major California clothes brands now. I think the way I wasn't taken back by her been a model really made her interested.

There's another girl I'm talking to who I'm pretty interested in. She's an Italian girl. Only a few days ago she broke up with her boyfriend and we've hit it off pretty well. However, she's still quite sad as he keeps knocking on her door asking to talk to her but she just wants to "bitch slap his ugly face".

I tried to escalate with her but she's resisting because of sadness... think she's interested but maybe needs a little time.

Not really sure what to do... do I back off and talk about interesting topics instead of escalating in a flirty way?

Has anyone had that type of situation before... what did you do to overcome it?

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 15-11-2015 at 10:02 PM.