Thread: Clubbing
View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Talking And so my journey takes shape... - 07-11-2015, 09:05 PM

It's been a while since I posted anything so it's going to be a bit.

That being said, I want to give a shoutout to PUA Buzz (his name on the forum) for briefing me into the world of game and taking me on a day game session for free Really awesome guy: if you want some advice or some coaching, he's the guy to see. I also want to thank my new wings, or game mates or whatever you call them for being so cool and letting me in their group.

As kowalski said, I need to start taking action and stop realising things, so I did and I still am. I have been doing day and night game every weekend and I now intend to do at least half an hour of game every day on my way to UNI after watching this incredible video from the 'Jesus' of Day game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPbxzKF5Fgs

There have been a few approaches where I have been pretty confident but the freedom from outcome comes from not giving a damn about what people think about you, so I have been staring in restaurants with my mouth open like a retard and picking my nose while talking to random people and I feel freer as a result. I have still yet to crush my ego so challenges are welcomed if any cross your mind.

I could have got the number of one girl last time I did night game and one other from day game but I just didn't bother. I need to stop being so picky or I'm going to die a virgin

I have also seen quite a bit of hate going on between famous PUA's like Sasha hating on Style for his inauthenticity and way of tricking girls and also from Gambler to Julien from RSD (although this guy's methods are pretty unethical. I heard he's going to be banned from entering the UK) and that made me think more about why I am doing this and if it is a good thing or a bad thing to do.

Most guys' mentality is this: 'I want to lay the most beautiful women on the planet so I can feel better about myself and I'm going to do game until II have perfected my pick-up skill and I can get any girl in bed within the hour'
While we all want this to some extent I realised it is not just about getting laid, but more importantly about personal development (becoming able to know what you want and work for it despite any difficulties, learning to accept yourself as a human being, becoming the best you can be not just by dating beautiful women but by always facing your fears and taking life by the horns)
or inner game as one would call it. I do feel I am entitled to have beautiful women in my life because I have always treated them nicely and I do not see anything wrong in having an intimate moment with someone you have established a deep connection with.

Therefore, I will continue my journey keeping in mind the PUA motto 'leave her better than you found her' which I think is a great thing to live by. I also want to be clear about my intentions from the start so I opt for more direct game because I think indirect is pretty much a waste of good time and I will also keep in mind what kowalski keeps telling me, that honesty is the most important thing in an interaction. You can trick a girl into sleeping with you just so you can tell your friends you scored this hot blonde last night but that is not what it should be like. Obviously, if she just wants to have some fun and you do too, there's nothing wrong with that either.

I also don't see the point in rating women based on their physical appearance. To me a girl is either pretty or ugly. Or should I say a yes, a maybe or a no. I want to my yes girls so I see no point in gaming girls you are not attracted to just to trick you in being proud of yourself.

That's about all I have for you today. Please leave your comments below. I would love to hear someone else's opinion. I could be wrong at any moment so do correct me if you think my mentality is not good or if you want to add something to my report.

Peace out and good luck. Hope all of you reach your goals.

Hakuna Matata

Last edited by Danny; 07-11-2015 at 09:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:
kowalski (07-11-2015)