Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#246)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Life is all too precious - 01-11-2015, 02:39 AM

For the past few days I've not really talked to many girls, well talked to a few I know.... well maybe a few more... but nothing more.

My attention, rightly or wrongly, had been focused on another pressing matter...

My ex girlfriend recently called out to me for help in a text while I was sleeping and then 30 mins later attempted suicide and sent me and her friend a suicide note. 3hrs later I woke up and immediately tried to contact her with no effect. The note was the most determined note I've ever read. Her friends contacted me and we all tried to contact her brother.. still to no effect.

5-6 hrs later her brother finds her unconscious on the floor with empty pill packets all over the floor. She was taken to hospital in critical condition with her organs failing.

2 day's passed of her unconscious on a support machine; her liver barely functioning. I can't help but feeling like I should've been there to help her out, just to talk to her so she didn't attempt suicide. I've barely slept for these 2 days.
Yes we broke up the day before but I'm not stone cold.

She finally woke up today, her favourite day of the year. Me, her best friend and her brother are working out the best things for her now, what's next to help her out. Some would say that's not my problem and maybe in other cases it isn't but in this case I feel that it is. So I'm helping.

This made me realise how all too quick and fragile life is. How a split second judgement can have such drastic effect and how them effects can effect others.

It made me realise, if I'm going to do something with my life then I better get to it straight away because what is the point in waiting.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 01-11-2015 at 04:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
Sugarspin (01-11-2015)