View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-10-2015, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badum View Post
Hey, she's back from holiday. Straight away she proposed a meeting. It was supposed to happen today. Yet again she cancelled it. It is now becoming really frustrating. I don't want to be a guy that will be ok with everything she does or doesn't do. I wrote to her:
"Hey, you are not obliged with anything. We haven't promised anything to each other so stop creating excuses and tell me if you want to meet or not. Not a big deal". She started saying sorry and putting it on a large number of activities that she needs to be at. (Then why the hell is she proposing those meetings if she knows that she won't be available???) I said to her that we should meet on a weekend, (there will be an all-you-can-eat deal in one of the nicer restaurants on campus and there is a less chance that "something" comes up to distract her on a weekend). Now, my question is: What should i do to make sure that she won't behave like this anymore? I know that one of the options is just to find a next girl. Yet I would like to continue meeting her and getting closer. Any ideas guys?

She's just back from holidays and said to meet - Clearly she wants to meet you

She listed all the different activities she's got to do - I do it all the time... say to meet someone then realise I've got a fucking load of stuff to do and would rather get that out of the way so I can spend time with the person later on

Chill the fuck out, man

Look like you actually have shit to do too, people to see, things to do. You look like a bore if you're doing nothing and that comes off while talking to people.

Tell her that it's no problem that you both can't meet yet, you'll go with your friends the bar instead. Or do some random activity. For example, I'm doing skydiving tests now for a charity jump and there was a girl I was going to meet yesterday but she cancelled and I just said

Cool! I've got my skydiving jump coming up soon, I'll go for a beer with the safety guy so he doesn't throw me out of the plane

Show her that you have a life outside of seeing her.

I am the master of my fate
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
kowalski (28-10-2015)