Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#243)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-10-2015, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Dude - do it anyways! Travelling is really good for broadening the mind!

The English accent is very attractive to a lot of girls here. Take the opportunity to visit around and drop into the US.

You should consider is spending a few months in Montreal - they offer free French lessons in loads of places so you'd leave having a basic grasp on French and it's easy to get sales or casual work

Also Ottawa is beautiful and the people and culture properly awesome!
I have to somehow try to work this out. I want to move and Canada/USA would be would be my first choice for sure, I love the way of life over there and especially in Canada.

Finding work over the for a UK national is quite difficult now what with the laws and the $1000 6month process of validating a job for a non-Canadian national.
However, there's a working holiday visa option that's also possible but first and foremost I'd need somewhere to stay with the absolute guarantee of a job and salary for the month after.

That's why us finding a place and her supporting us financially for the first month was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
The immediacy of the moment will make all of that mostly meaningless when something is happening.

What is happening here? Block her on everything. Change your passwords on everything she might know or guess too. You need to cut her off completely for a while. You can explain that to her briefly too, if you like. But you must cut her off completely, man.

Probs could have pulled her easy.

As soon as I started to get into the flow of things again and understand in myself that I need to get into the correct mindset and once I did, things just clicked.
The jigsaw starts to take shape.

I'm trying to cut her off completely. She's doing this 'can we still be friends' and she wanted to try again but it's a limp half hearted attempt I think. That's why I'm talking to other girls at the same time; may as well do the same thing she did and get the ball rolling

Czech girl

Good talks with this 19 year old Czech girl, funny sexual and we talked about a few different things. She brought up relationships and talked about us doing stuff together and having a laugh. We created fun names for each other and she introduced me to her favourite youtube comedy channels and talked about her brother.

She showed she liked to fool around and that she was playful. Talked to me through her entire time at college and when she got back home. I had to go out and she was trying to stay awake so we could chat before she slept. She sleeps at a reasonable time too, none of this staying +5-6hrs GMT to talk till late with my ex in Canada.

She wants this to keep going on tomorrow. It's fun and interesting.

Also got talking to 3 other girls. Not as much but still good, ongoing conversations.

I enjoy talking to girls that aren't so stuck up. I can't be bothered with the drama.

I am the master of my fate