View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Not sure what to think about it.. - 20-10-2015, 05:17 PM

Hello

Just to start from the right position. I am a total newbie in dating not even mentioning PUA.
As a University student I have a lot of time to seduce women yet being constrained me from that.
Until 2 weeks ago...

As usual before clubbing, I went with my friends to one of my mates flat to have some pre-drinks.
We had a few and went outside heading to the club. On our way one of my friends met his other friend with a group of girls. One of the girls (girl x) from that group is the subject of this thread and my questions.

In the club, I had some really good time, not really focusing on girls, just dancing, drinking and de-stressing.
At some point girls in our circle started putting on some lipstick and generally adjusting their make-up. As I had no intentions of picking anyone that night, just for fun I told one of them to put some on my lips too. After couple of seconds the girl x, looked into my eyes and simply kissed me out of nowhere.
That night we were kissing a lot and generally escalating a lot of sexual touching.
Next day she texted me asking how my night was. After couple of texts I had another Saturday set up with her for some more clubbing.

This time however she invited me to her friend's house where I didn't know anyone. Again, we had some pre-drinks and went to the club. Straight away, we started to make out. This night it was all even more intense and sexual(biting, touching her boobs, ass). At some point she asked me If I want to have sex with her. I said, "yeah sure". I was almost 100% sure that it is going to happen on that night, yet she had to take care of her totally wasted friend and we simply went back to our homes.

Next day, we messaged a lot, simple funny stuff. She told me that she is going abroad this week and that she wants to meet me for a coffee.
I replied that I would like to take her out for bowling.
She agreed and after that she didn't message me at all. Some time after that I asked her if she still wants to go out for that coffee she mentioned. She said that she has a busy day and will definitely text me with an answer later. She didn't...

Few days later, I texted her just to confirm the time I want to take her out for bowling. She replied that she has a lot of work to do before her trip abroad and she will let me know. (At that point I thought that she might not be interested in meeting me at all which also didn't make much sense since we had a really good time in the club.) I simply told her that there is no point in meeting her since she has so much work and wished her a safe trip. She replied that she is sorry and that we can go some other time.

My question is: Should I bother with her and continue and try to arrange a date when she comes back or simply let it go? Has she lost interest? Please point out the mistakes I make so I could learn on them and possibly do it the right way in the future.