View Single Post
(#462)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Lay report ....Dunkirk and D-Day - 12-10-2015, 11:56 PM

In late June I returned to France to see the woman I'd met in May. We'd kept in touch via Facebook but when I got there she wouldn't see me. She just stopped responding. I then arranged a date with the tinder girl who I had flaked on the last time. She flaked so I left and deleted her number from my phone. I kept in touch with the other woman but it felt like it was fizzling out. I hadn't completely given up on them both though.

I happened to be in that area of France again recently. It was a long shot but I took a risk in telling the two women to meet me on the same night in the expectation that one or both of them wouldn't turn up. To my surprise one of them did turn up...an hour and a half late.

It was the flaky tinder girl who I had never met. A month after I deleted her number she had found me on Facebook and we had kind of made it up. But I had been pretty cold towards her. I think this action of cutting her off then her having to work to get me back made her more attracted.

I took her to a nearby diner that I had been in earlier. It was one of those retro rock'n'roll places. We had a couple of drinks and tried our best to communicate by typing into google translate on my phone. The mobile signal was shit so it was slow work. This worked out okay because it became a fun game waiting for the '2 kilobytes per fortnight' connection to work, while looking into each others eyes and letting the biology happen.

I remember REO Speedwagon's 'I can't fight this feeling' playing in the background. Well it was a royalty-free cover that sounded close enough to get me in the right mood.

I grabbed her hand and after a while asked her (with google) to come back to my hotel. There was a lot of faffing around after that to get a taxi to the hotel. It was a bit unsettling at times. The taxi driver took us to the wrong hotel first and I had to pay him more to get to the right one. When you're trying to get laid it can feel like everybody else is out to cock block you. I have learned you just have to not let irrelevant things distract you and burst the love bubble. But nothing is certain. That's what makes it exciting I suppose.

Anyway it's after midnight now and we finally get to my hotel. I had to check in because I had gone straight to the date from arriving (complete with my luggage). The guy at reception pointed out to me the booking was only for one person. I just said "It's two now" and I think he knew what was going on. He said "thank you sir" and gave me the key...cool guy.

We get in my room, I dump my bags down, we sit on the little two seater sofa and I kiss her. No LMR. At one point I caught myself in the mirror banging this hot young (26) French girl and it all seems worth it, even the flakes and over a year of texting without knowing if I'd ever meet her

Epilogue

I had a load of tinder dates to nowhere before deleting my account 6 months ago. I was too scared to escalate then. I had a date with a Thai girl who had done some modelling. She was really hot but I didn't feel entitled. Also three dates with a pretty Taiwanese girl but didn't touch her. Some of the women were chancers but you have to take responsibility for the failure. I needed to fix my broken inner game.

In the Blueprint decoded Tyler says "You will learn by trial by fire to stop seeking the self in other peoples opinions of you", this has become very significant to me in finding myself. I've cold approached over 1500 women since I got into this. There's a lot of rejection to deal with and there's no shortcuts. I think once I accepted that this is the way things are I progressed quicker.

At least this one worked out and on the first date. She was also nicer and more attractive than any of the matches I dated in London.

We're still in touch.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 13-10-2015 at 01:16 AM.