Thread: Clubbing
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 20-09-2015, 11:11 PM

Man I love these freshers nights! They actually force you to talk and get to know people. But that's not exactly what we're after are we? What I realised today is that many people don't start a conversation to get laid, just to do small talk. I'm fucking sick of it actually. If you start a conversation with a total stranger it has to be original. You have to set yourself apart from the other boring fuckers who are trying to get ass working undercover. So many conversations are fake and so many people open without any actual purpose.

Another thing I realised is that no one does Kino) That is so funny and weird at the same time because I find it quite natural to touch people while talking to them but everyone else is just holding their beer, sometimes even with two hands, it seems so unnatural to me.

Anyway, the thing I learned today is: be original in your conversations. Do everything different.(If someone asks what do you do tell them you make the holes in maccaroni or some shit). Be a mystery and a rollercoaster.

Also I kind of forced myself do stay in the pub because I was so not in the mood. But I guess once you drink a couple of beers and try to have fun and skip the boring stuff, you actually learn to enjoy yourself.

Do share how you keep your conversations interesting and unique, and also what goals do you usually have when you start an interaction.

Good luck on improving your game!

Danny out.