Thread: Clubbing
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Talking Clubbing - 19-09-2015, 11:49 AM

So I guess yesterday was my first night of game in a club. The thing I hate about them is that they're always cramped and not that many girls, just a shitload of testosterone around. Anyway, I learned some important lessons. I approached many groups of girls and danced around them and I can say that I won/t try that again. They usually take it like you're hitting on them. It was the end of introduction week for UNI so I was with some friends I made and just wanted to have fun. I also didn't give afuck* like my man kowalski so there was no approach anxiety. I arrived pumped cause we had a pre-disco-party that was more fun than the club. Anyway, the thing I realised is that if you come up to groups of girls and don't say anything they practically ignore you and look at each other till you go away or just move to somewhere else. I guess I don't really get clubs and don't really like them either because my game sucks, but I guess you have to come off like you're really not hitting on them to get a positive response. I guess the good side is that if you want to say something to them you have an excuse to get up in their ear and put your hand at the back of their head. I think if you get a positive response from that you can pretty much go from there. I asked one girl in a 2-set if that was the gay room cause it looked pretty weird and she was pretty cool with me getting so close to her face, but another one pulled away when I tried to get that close. I gave a strong look to a girl who was like 20 yrs older than me but still good looking and she was kind of like I guess the most important lesson I learned is that you really have to calibrate on the first response you get and try to work from there. I also realised that social proof is soo important in a club where everyone is checking everyone else. The friends are also a pain in the ass. I guess it's really difficult to take a girl home if she's with her friends(which most of them are), but anyway, that was my first proper lesson I guess.

Please share your ideas and what your game is in night clubs. I guess this is the most frequent topic ever but I just can't be bothered to read everything on this website.

Use the comments section guys, seriously Good luck on improving your game!