Thread: The Game
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default The Game - 17-09-2015, 06:31 PM

Hey guys, Zodiac here, i'm new on this particular forum but recently i decided to mix things up and start visiting other fora sooo here i am

today i'll be reviewing a few books i've read, feel free to comment or ask further questions.

the first book i'll review is the essence of pick up in general, and a must read for every starting PUA. Obviously i'm talking about The Game from Neill Strauss. This isn't like most pua books, where you have certain chapters like openers and LMR and that kind of stuff. The game is a book about Neill Strauss becoming friends with mystery (from the mystery method, which i'll review later), and becoming one of the greatest PUA's ever. During the story, Neill talks about his friendship with Mystery, how they lived with a few other PUA's in a house in hollywood, and about their daily life. He talks about goin out and teaching aspiring PUA's how to pick up chicks, how to open and close, how to peacock, and tonnes of other stuff.

This book is a must read because it teaches you quite a lot (not as much as most books however), and it's written very well so it's also a really pleasant read.

I'd give it a 7.5/10