View Single Post
(#25)
Old

Default 15-09-2015, 08:55 AM

This is frustrating.

Chat to cute Aussie girl at end of our hostels yoga class in Cambodia (why not lol), we chat for bit, she seems keen, asks if I'm going down to bar. We get pint each chat, then I say heading into town for food does she want to come. Yes.

We're getting on well at dinner, swap facebook. Got to next bar next door, which is Aussie chatting not really doing much kino but of leg grazing. Theres a couple of girls who ask where we're from I talk a bit but not loads to them as don't want to blow it with lauren but in hindsight maybe it would've been good to build up jealousy?

In next bar we get bucket, she's chatting to bar men, offers to help deliver drinks to tables, then at next club she just goes on a podium for next hour while loads of local guys are drooling. We go home later to hostel grab street food and say bye at reception.

She's been liking stuff on my FB page today, maybe she just wanted company for evening or I was a massive pussy and didn't sexualise conversation early enough. This is getting annoying, everything seems so hard at the moment after initial attraction ...