View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Thumbs up How to hint you're well-hung without saying it? - 20-07-2015, 03:52 PM

Hello and thank you for letting me join this forum. I specifically joined to ask this question but I'd be interested in reading others' posts too.

I think it makes sense to play on our strengths. A week ago I drunkenly mentioned to a woman on Tinder that I have, shall we say, a large manhood. Within days she was at my door and it went well.

Now I don't believe that because I've got that, I'm at any advantage with woman over any other man, especially since charisma and more obvious looks will be more important.

BUT, there does seem to be a niche of women into big men and I'd like them to know I'm one of them and can't think how. I can't come out and say it even online, it would get me banned and if phrased wrongly it could look like harassment.

So here I am, getting no action (last week was a one-off oasis in a desert), but hung like a baboon.

Can anyone here think of some way of conveying it that could be cocky at the most (no pun)?

Thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishAndProud For This Useful Post:
Jaz (22-07-2015), top-hat (20-07-2015)