View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 12-07-2015, 03:02 AM

Approaches only.

An interesting night tonight. I was out with friends in town. At first I was very stifled. Confident in group but faking it and sooo aware of everyone else and there opinions and whether I should be aplroaching. I really need to get out of this mindset.

In the first bar just chatting to mates, halfway thorough a mates friend whose a girl (has a fella) turns up, it's weird how when there's a girl in the group it feels like a weight is lifted and it's easier to converse.

In the second bar we go to some Jamaican themed place which had a dance floor I actually do a lot of approaches in here. There are two slightly older (mid thirties) girls at bat I chat to them for a bit, find out its one of there's brthday, I rib them for sitting in the corner and should be dancing. I get a bit self conscious and make excuses and leave.

I join mates on the dance floor there's 2 nice looking girls on floor, I go up to them and ask if they know what that random African guitar instrument is called one of the band are playing.

They chat for a bit, I ask what brings them out, they say it's her 34th birthday. Another 2 set on a birthday. Random.

We chat for a bit I get nervous and excuse self and return to mates. They seem to be dancing and get nearer to me. I reinitiate and see the hotter one has a small tattoo on her arm. I'm tempted to get a half sleeve on one of my arms (something if you know me that is massively out of charachter but I want one), I ask how much pain was involved, she probably gets asked that all the time but it was all I could think of. We chat some more they leave floor and speak to mates. Later they leave. Oh well.

From when we come in there's a big group of girls at a table they seem fun, I think about aplroaching but get nervous, head to floor, two of the girls breakaway from table and join floor too. I do nothing

2 seriously cute girls are at the bar, my mates chatting to them gets blown out. I chat to my girl mate nearby then open, I think the same cheesy line about the African guitar. I see they are going roll up ciggerates, I say its my vice they give me one and say I should join. I take and carry on chatting to mates while there still rolling there's. I should of talked to them to get to know them better.

I go outside first, chat to guys and girls out there, see the girls and my mate wonder over, chatting to one it doesn't feel great, my mates turn up we're going to next bar. Girls say there staying and to have a good night.

At next place, I open 2 girls in beer garden chatting, something bad like do they still do shisha here blah blah, chat for sec then go to bar. One of the girls is alongside me at bar, I chat and say they've stopped doing shisha then random chat say bye.

Later in club inside see cute girl, say I like your reebok trainers very vintage. She laughs and says something. It's hard as its on a loud dance floor and I really don't know what to say on dance floors.

We chat again later. The band ends about two thirty I go home with the guys. Good approaching quantity but I need to try harder lol

Last edited by DaveM2015; 12-07-2015 at 11:12 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveM2015 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (11-10-2015), PostScript (12-07-2015), Sugarspin (12-07-2015)