View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 29-06-2015, 09:13 PM

First log: I'm very new to this and approaching is massively out of comfort zone so these early reports may be a bit basic... (Apologies for super long first post!)

Saturday night: out with three friends (not into pickup) we got to a pub in centre, in the beer garden we're chatting and I notice 2 cute girls at a table near us (mid 30's), I go up to the bar to buy drinks and am thinking about approaching them, on the way back I walk near their table and say something like "you've both got the right idea being out here when it's so sunny!" (Lame I know), but they smile and laugh and say some other stuff and we chat for a minute before I move to our table.

About 15 mins goes by and my friend brings a tray with tequila on over to our table, I try and take a panoramic photo on my iPhone but am struggling as I try and get in it also lol

Without being prompted one of the girls I was chatting to comes over and offers to take a group picture of us downing the shots. We have a joke around and she goes back to table.

Afterwards I check photo and it's rubbish she's cut our heads off so I instinctivily wonder over show them both the picture and saying she's no budding david Bailey, we chat for more this time, I get a bit self conscious and go back to table, after next round of drinks I see one of the girls is on her own so I go over end up sitting down at her table and getting on really well her mate comes back and I engage them both, say if they can recommend any bars next and say we should swap numbers I whip out phone while talking and put it in front of her, she's laughs and the other girl tells me her mate is married with 2 kids (I spot the ring d'oh)' but the married one gives phone to her mate who gives me her number, that would normally be awkward but kept convo going, I didn't want it to seem like I wasn't bothered which one i likel lol I leave text her straight away saying miss me yet as a joke and they ask which bar we're going to.

About an hour later I spot them at a table near us in chilled out bar, I chat to them a few times and while her mate away talk to deb, it's going well, I try a bit of kino, something cheesy about her nice haircut, it feels like I'm running my mouth a lot and she wants me to kiss her but I'm nervous, her mate comes back we chat for a bit and they leave a bit later to go home her friend says you've got her number so make sure you call!

Oh well, missed opportunity, a bit later we hit a bar, it's busy I feel more pumped because of previous interaction open two girls on the dance floor say some stuff about them looking like students, their 26 and not students a bit more chat then aware I'm dancing next to them they haven't left but not really sure what to do, chat and dance with mates, drink a bit more then go home.

Last edited by DaveM2015; 29-06-2015 at 09:48 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveM2015 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (30-06-2015), PostScript (30-06-2015)