Thread: This guy...
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default This guy... - 03-06-2015, 09:48 PM

What do you think of this guy...

Revealed: Lottery lout tells how he blew his £10m fortune and ended up sleeping rough in forest as he hunted for work - Daily Record

Ok he's obviously not the sharpest knife in the box & clearly thick as shit, plus I believe he lost the job in the cookie factory, but for me I find the whole story pretty fucking amazing.

Squandering almost 10 million quid in 5 or 6 years is pretty fucking impressive. Absolutely dumb & foolish, but astonishing nonetheless.

Having orgies with top hookers on a bed of 100,000 in notes is a hell of an anecdote to tell the grandkids, for example.

Of course, there are many elements of him being taken advantage of by so called friends & people just out to take him for as much as they could. Which is actually quite sad & in that sense I feel a bit sorry for him that he had the wool pulled over his eyes.

Maybe you won't have much sympathy for him, I'm not saying he even deserves it at all I don't know. I have a bit of sympathy for him being used by everyone for his cash until it was all gone then disappearing once it WAS gone. But he did blow 9.7 million & for that reason most people just see it as "disgusting" & "despicable" etc etc.

He won it when he was 19, he said he hadn't even taken drugs at that point. When I was 19 I was a fucking drugged up (but functional) head case. I'm not saying I would have done what he done but I do imagine I would've waxed at least a million or 2 over a couple of years.

Having watched whatever videos of him are on YouTube (there actually aren't many) he just seems to be a big idiot who had zero brain cells with which to even comprehend all the money he had, so his first, & only, mission was to blow it in as quick a time as possible.

There is a biography written about him from 2006 called Careful What You Wish For by his manager Sean Boru. I'm trying to find it online to buy.

He has played a at least one (but I think a few) small appearances in movies. One as a bouncer in a movie called just jack or something, with Danny Dyer (obviously low budget trash then, no matter what you think of Danny Dyer. I actually like Danny but his career has been terrible) & there was talk last year of a movie about his life, which I think has potential. I mean if Paul Potts can have a movie made about his life, why not Micheal Carroll? I know which one I'd prefer out of those 2.

I actually think Micheal Carroll, if he played his cards right, could make another few quid out of the decade of madness he lived. Obviously he would need guidance from his manager as he hasn't got any brains with which to do any of this stuff.

You can't win if you don't play