View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-05-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
I find the mundane hidden footage videos a lot harder to understand than the weird pranky ones.

At least with the pranky ones it's an obvious attempt at clickbait. With one's like this though I find it a bit hard to get the mentality behind it. I mean 99 times out 100 it's someone who want's to market themselves as a instructor. The thing is though, I feel like anyone with decent game should know how bog standard something like this is.

I mean, it get that there's a huge fixation on getting numbers, and maybe inexperienced people do find this kind of thing impressive. The thing is though, this is something anyone who goes out and does a decent amount of game can do fairly consistently, and it doesn't really mean much in terms of getting anywhere with a girl.

It's the mentality that I find a bit weird. Sticking a camera on yourself and wandering around Westfield to get number closes, then sticking them up on the internet, branding yourself as an 'asshole' to get interest. It's always shit like 'asshole get's the girl' or 'nerd get's the girl' or 'weirdo gets the girl' too which, while I understand that PUA marketing is often based around people who view themselves as assholes, nerds and weirdos, just gives me a creepy vibe. It can't be good for your mindset at all.

In terms of feedback though I guess, drop the camera stuff. It's not good for your game, you mindset or the mindset of people you might want to market to. It's a played out idea anyway. Try to be better than that.

I'm under no illusion that you were on here asking for advice anyway though. Meh.
Having a journal or diary to talk about it, nothing wrong with that. Even having videos to demonstrate aren't bad, provided the females have been briefed. But thousands of girls plastered all over internet sites against their knowledge is wrong as fuck.

Sure, some will think they're gunna get famous, but most would be outraged.

In fact I have an independent social psychology project to do next year - I might do something along these lines. I've no idea yet.

You can't win if you don't play