View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 29-05-2015, 05:48 PM

@postscript
I appreciate you would come to that conclusion from my previous response, but that's not EXACTLY what I mean... the 'empowering' bit of my previous response is poorly worded I guess? (my bad!)
All I'm trying to say is, there's a 'type' of woman that I really would love to date (as stated before), but obviously there are plenty that don't fit that 'type' that I am also attracted to, and therefore are also potential dates. BUT, because I'm awful at meeting/approaching/picking up women (in any setting), I feel that I wont get to be with my preferred type of woman.
Because of this (hence original post title) should I accept that I will have to settle for someone that doesn't fit my ideal type, or just carry on being single (as I'm quite used to it now).
what I meant by 'empowering' is that at the moment, because of my issues with approaching etc... Im kind of just 'seeing if someone will come along' (as in im not being active / not trying hard enough)... but if I could actively get numbers from women I like, then it would be 'empowering' as to speed up the process of finding someone to settle with.
hope that makes sense.....
btw...I don't want to come across as an egotistical asshole... I am not an oil painting & I certainly don't class myself as some sort of 'elite' who's entitled to the hottest chicks on the planet!