View Single Post
(#181)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-05-2015, 08:44 PM

Been a while but this is worth an update.

Ignored Anna when she was being flakey as it got boring. A month later I messaged her, she mentions meeting me.
Now she's being flakey again but promises to meet me at the end of the month. I'll leave the door open.

Been getting a lot of numbers in the street but they're not turning to much.
I keep feeling I need to do more when I'm in the moment with these girls.
Also feeling really horny having not jerked off in 2.5 weeks.

Today I left the office early to WFH (yea right).
Was walking down south bank and saw a cute asian.
Went and asked her the time then told he she was cute.
Knew it was on from the b of the bang (linford christie?). She suggested we go for coffee.
I asked her age, she was 21 from Hong Kong. She guessed my age at 28, I told her 36 and she teased
me but it was fine (so was her ass - fyi).

Pretty soon I felt comfortable to talk freely. I told her I was horny.
I asked her if she believed the myth about asian guys cocks being smaller than white guys.
She said she didn't know, had nothing to compare against as she'd never been with a white guy, I told her that'll change.

Spent time with her, before long kissed her. Kissed her quite a lot really. Tried to get her back to mine for SDL (sorry for lingo).
Wouldn't go for it and I was hungry (she called me a pig). I asked if her pussy was shaved, apparently not, I said I didn't mind.
I kissed and felt her boobies. Walked her to the station and said good bye.

I'd say all the reference points I've been creating for myself helped. Trying to kiss girls now feels much easier, especially if I know it's on.
I'm glad I was talking like a perv, I hope I made K proud.

I think it's 50 50 she'll see me again, maybe she'll go home and think she's a slut and cry. Whatever not really anything I can do.

Got a few other girls in the pipelines but I can't get too excited unless im with women atm.

So what else have I been doing.

Went to Morocco mountain biking, shit myself looking at some of the drops. Pretty cool.

Work is going okay but my PM and I do not get on. Oh well.

Will try and contribute more here. I miss you guys. No really.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
dan300 (12-05-2015), kowalski (13-05-2015), PostScript (15-05-2015), Sugarspin (14-05-2015)