View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 23-03-2015, 01:18 PM

Mate I just want to share with you my experiences, I'm a 31 year old Virgin that hasn't even kissed yet almost kissed a bar girl in ibiza when I picked her up span her around and went in for a cheek kiss she went in for a makeout i lips met i was confused and it went awkward lol. after two years of game i have had several opportunities with hot girls but was too nieve. I'm good looking short(5'8) muscular British indian and look young for my age but that doesn't count for much women only notice my physical appearance when my game got good. My current problem is im too validated with the quick attraction and arousal I build thanks to structured mystery method style game. As a virgin I behave and sound like a confident centred alpha male I out game guys who are non virgins I get numbers from hotter girls and right now I dance with hot girls at my salsa class and I'm just not worried at all about sexual performance,I reckon I will be a force of nature when it comes to sex bbecause of my salsa hips. My point is sex a natural instinct, just indulge in it when you can like eating tasty food. I genuinely believe I'm going to be better in bed than my non virgin freinds. My point is you just need to change your mindset.