Thread: Word
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Word - 26-10-2009, 04:57 PM

I'm rob. jaz's longs suffering mate/wing/sidekick/social project. I'm 27 and have just this day split up with my psycho bird after a long and arduous relationship spanning 2 years of joy, filth, misery and despair. Got introduced to this stuff when i split up with her last year for a bit and had a buzz bowling round manchester with jaz, testing techniques, but then with some interest from other women, guess who wanted me back, and i was stupid enough to go there again. Never really got beyond canned material as it was my crutch, really struggled to open without an opinion opener, despite the fact we used to smooch birds left right and centre without this shit; although converting was always a challenge- i'd just get a number then contemplate a blowie under platform 13 waiting for the trusty 192. Thats how we rolled at uni, well i did, because i have the will power of cheggers in the cough medicine isle of asda.

In all honesty this stuff at first made me worse with women if anything, filled my head with shit to worry about, and fucked my natural rapport. Anyway, more into the RSD approach and just trying to curb my chode like tendencies without changing the things about me people buzz off. Probably be out in manchester in the next few weeks, but stuck in the west mids at the moment till i either move to london or give up and get a flat manchester city centre, hopefully the old brummie accent wont take hold too much.

Peace