View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Banned

Default 15-03-2015, 10:57 AM

I think that 'Ha Ha Said the Clown', and the 'Drop the Pressure' video are examples excellent film-making. It is that they work like as does a dream, where it can slip into the, metaphysical, if that is what metaphysical is. They use a sort of short hand to make the point. truly amazing. There are some really talented people around. They use metaphor and the subliminal language of art so fluently. You can tell that the maker is totally in control and knows exactly where they are going. And also the performers, too. Whether that is direction, I cannot know, but they seem so 'in tune' with the idea. If that is acting, their own latching on to the idea and interpreting it, then these people are equally genius.

Just watch it again, closely. https://youtu.be/__-cI_oM_lM It can't just be me, but I feel like I am that guy, that I have felt like that, that some super-fit woman was with some guy I never would have suspected, and it sort of makes me feel 'how little I know', how naive I am, how 'unadult' and immature I am, in the larger world.