View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Banned

Default 15-03-2015, 10:15 AM

No, Stein, it hasn't happened to me, not knowingly. If it had, and i knew, I think I would never use a phone again or go on the internet.

That said, i always write or text, etc, as though it is being secretly monitored, now or at some point. Not that I think I am special in any way, to be monitored, but the authorities would have to look and keep an eye on communication in general. They probably would rather not, but they are duty bound to manage society and protect us. I'd do it, I'd have to.

There will be people who are doing research, anthropology, or whatever, and even some who become stalkers, abusing their entitlement to snoop. Like, 'Hmmm, this Tat poster seems interesting, I'll just have a dig into his life'........really what they mean is that I make them laugh now and then and present ideas and things which stimulate them and alleviate their dull and lacking lives.....they just what more of it, so they stalk. This will certainly go on, not necessarily with me, but the more I write entertaining and individualistically, almost addictive to the reader, things, refreshing the parts that other beers don't reach, the more I make myself a target for such a stalker.......I can understand it, they are desperate, and they would feel that I am the antidote, that I have the missing pieces they need, which is probably true, but they are to be freely given, not stolen.

No, Stein, it has never happened, but I have used my brain to imagine what could happen, a series of events, when I consider how psychology can work.......guilt, a very powerful emotion.

Last edited by tat; 15-03-2015 at 10:19 AM.