View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-02-2015, 02:44 PM

This whole thing is a false dichotomy. It's completely possible to have sex with a bunch of people you find attractive. Even if your tastes are very specific, if you go out doing enough game, statistics win out. Can you have sex with more people if you're less fussy? Sure. That doesn't mean that you're either only attracted to one woman out of every 3000 or you're just fucking girls you don't like to try and get your number up.

So you've got very specific things you look for in women. Cool, whatever. The factors that are important to you are probably not important to others. Whether or not someone has a dog has not bearing on whether or not I'd have sexc with them. Therefore my tastes are both different and wider, and that's fine. But when you say stuff like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat View Post
I suppose i just don't understand other blokes. I can only think it is very very shallow, they have an interest where I would have none at all. And i wonder if i am different or is it just that they have only a score in mind and as their motivation.
you assume an air of haughty superiority, as though just because people don't share your rigidly specific tasters that they are somehow less refined in their tastes, or just ignoring their tastes entirely. They're just different. In fact the one picture of a girl you've put up on here no one else found attractive. Would you assume then that our tastes are superior? Or are they just different?

And another thing that seems odd to me. What's with this supposition that people automatically have one type that they gravitate towards at the expense of all others, that must become more and more specific over time? Why is that automatically assumed to be a thing, and a desirable thing at that? What the hell is wrong about enjoying a variety of women, and being attracted to women specifically for traits unique to them as opposed to some non existent and largely arbitrary ideal you've conjured up in your head?

Striving toward a constantly and ultimately arbitrarily refining subjective ideal of what you find attractive strikes me as leading to nothing but disappointment. As an ideal is something that can be approximated but never truly found, you'll never manage to find someone who ultimately and completely conforms to your ideal. If on the other hand you can embrace and find attractive the engaging unique aspects of women you come across on your way you can never be frustrated as you're embracing the external qualities instead of trying to shoehorn them into your ideal. That way you have more sex, better stories, less disappointment and a happier life.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99