View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Banned

Default 25-02-2015, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Pun View Post
It's good you know what you want, But lets say through all the calculations and statistics, you meet this girl. The one in 567000 (or whatever the answer to the equation was) You date, then you realise you don't like her.

I get you know what you want and as kinda bad as I feel what I'm about to put is, Have you thought about getting someone you're a bit attracted to n just getting them to loose weight? Or just generally make them more attractive to you. Shitty thing to say but I feel that's what a lot of women do to men when they get in relationships after a while.

I've recently come out of the longest relationship of my life, I like the kind of body my ex had (she was a professional dancer with massive tits) But I'm not going to not have sex with other attractive women just because I have a type, my type might change, I may have only brain washed myself into that type because I was so into my ex. But I'm a little bit younger than you so I suppose you're more experienced of knowing what you want and wanting to get something that will last.

I have always been more of a quality over quantity person myself, But that doesn't mean I won't have fun.
I genuinely did laugh out loud with your suggestion of finding someone i like and then getting them to lose weight! If it is true that hell hath no fury like a woman spurned, then God help the bloke who asks a woman he like to lose weight.

The thing I wonder about is just how much different am I to other blokes. Not that I am bothered, but just interested. You see, I think that if you know what it is that you really like, then there is no going back. Nothing less will do because the sex is at a higher intensity, and the other stuff is just nothing, 'just going through the motions', because your eyes are not popping out of your head and your heart pounding, with you unable to tear your eyes away for a moment.

This changes a lot, it makes it much more difficult, much more.

I suppose i just don't understand other blokes. I can only think it is very very shallow, they have an interest where I would have none at all. And i wonder if i am different or is it just that they have only a score in mind and as their motivation.

Regarding a person's type, well I think that my type has always been hardwired into me from infancy or in the womb, but it took me a long time to listen to myself and realize that because the 'clues' of the attraction, the signals to my sexual interest were distant, weak and unfamiliar. They were not obvious, not in my face, not what other were into, and all this mis-direction added to the difficulty of listening to them 'distant and weak' signs I occasionally received, which came piecemeal.only the legs of one woman, then only the chin of another, etc. But i began to listen to my senses and look at the various attributes of a woman in individual parts, and build up a sort of fantasy woman who comprised of all the parts which did something for me. Then in looking more able for such a person i began to find that such a person embodying all those specifications had fantasy impact, and indeed was actually a type of woman. I could actually describe such a woman, what she would look like.

I don't know whether I have gone down a uncommon avenue or whether is is just a common resultant place I am in which is where it all leads.