View Single Post
(#13)
Old

Default 23-02-2015, 04:15 PM

It's good you know what you want, But lets say through all the calculations and statistics, you meet this girl. The one in 567000 (or whatever the answer to the equation was) You date, then you realise you don't like her.

I get you know what you want and as kinda bad as I feel what I'm about to put is, Have you thought about getting someone you're a bit attracted to n just getting them to loose weight? Or just generally make them more attractive to you. Shitty thing to say but I feel that's what a lot of women do to men when they get in relationships after a while.

I've recently come out of the longest relationship of my life, I like the kind of body my ex had (she was a professional dancer with massive tits) But I'm not going to not have sex with other attractive women just because I have a type, my type might change, I may have only brain washed myself into that type because I was so into my ex. But I'm a little bit younger than you so I suppose you're more experienced of knowing what you want and wanting to get something that will last.

I have always been more of a quality over quantity person myself, But that doesn't mean I won't have fun.

Dress like a gentleman,
Act however you want.