View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Banned

Default 23-02-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
None of the girls I approach show interest in me either. I get blown out a lot, but then I also get some dates and sometimes even sleep with a few. What's your point?
My point is that I can only go for women which I fancy. Once of a day, many years ago, I could 'do it with anyone', as much as my hand, but as i have aged i find that I 'see more', which affects things for me very much. Unfortunately for me, I like thin women, and most are now ovrweight, and this narrows things down very very much. As I said, 99% overweight, for my taste, but if it was 50% then that would be every other one eligible (50%), then 6 to 1 that are non-starters because they are just not right enough or have a dog or something, which calculates that I can only have a chance of clicking withone in 5 hundred, plus the deal breakers at 6 to 1), meaning, in all, (500 x 6) 3000.

If the ratio of thinner women was lower, say 20%, then I'd have 1 in 20, times 6, making a scoring ratio of one in 120 of women which pass my eyes, but because of the obesity pidemic this has reduced to 1 in 3000.

But, alas, they have all been stuffing themselves.

Ther is another aspect to all this. I can see why a person who had a known and particuler 'taste' would actively, because of the urge, put themselves in a position where this could be achieved. The perves, scout leaders, etc. Me? Well, maybe eastern Europe.

But do you know what you like? Do you find it easy to get what you like? Or do you not really care too much? What is your type? How easy do you find it to achieve that?

Last edited by tat; 23-02-2015 at 01:22 PM.