View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-10-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
That depends on interpretation and response.
What I wrote could be interpreted as a joke, an insult, constructive comment, any combination of the three or something else. It's up to you how you interpret and respond to it and whether it helps your 'game' or not Sapmi.
Interpreted as an insult. Definitely not a constructive comment. I can only guess what your reasons are for insulting me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Although there is a lot of talk about discarding social conditioning in this community, we need to remember there is a limit to this or we become sociopaths.

Other people's standards are valid and need to be taken into account. This is Social Awareness.

No man is an island.
So you're saying I'm a creepy sociopath, in front of...oh..300+ people on the forum. I won't even waste my energy justifying myself to you. I think you owe me an apology.

Anthony..

Hope you're enjoying London. You said text you when I think of "leaving the community"...

I'll never lose interest in Social Dynamics. What I would say is that there can be a slight air of arrogance in the community. Egos run very big in the PU community, it seems a lot of people try to out alpha each other, in the guise of helping the other guys out. I'm starting to use social dynamics to get friends outside the community that are into similar music, political views etc. So, yeh, I may leave one or two communities, join other ones..keep things fresh. There are 6 billion people on the planet...plenty of interactions to be had