View Single Post
(#170)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-02-2015, 06:50 AM

I'm off snowboarding today in Chamonix for a week so I thought I'd do another update.

I didn't get a chance to see Anna yesterday but we've been sending a few flirty text messages so I think I can only fuck that up. She wants to see a photo of me in the hot tub in the chalet and i said I want to see one of her in heels, she's agreed (quite readily, so hopefully will progress).

The Scottish girl Nicola asked me if I can cook and agreed to come over to my place on Friday (I thought she must be here to fuck). She looked amazing such a sexy slim figure and had clearly made an effort, wearing sexy leather trousers. Whilst she was at mine she seemed really hyper and wouldn't stop yapping (was she nervous or excited?) and I felt pretty turned on but I couldn't escalate as she sat in the single sofa chair.

Anyway as she left I tried to kiss her and she turned her cheek and said not on the first date. When I met Nicola she told me she is leaving London soon, so we both already know this could only be about sex.

So I text her again yesterday saying I want to see her when I’m back from holiday. She’s like ‘I’ll keep you updated with my overseas dalliances!’ I was like ‘okay you do that sexy bum’ and left it at that.

I’m not sure what to make of that, part of me feels envious she could be doing something I want to do (which maybe isn’t such a bad thing, as it tells me I need to take more action). My other thoughts are I want to start flirting with her over text to see how far I can get but maybe I should just wait until I’m back and get her around mine. (She told me she’s going to be in London for a couple more months).

Went to a party last night but I'm not drinking, was talking to a women there I like, she's a little old for me (I reckon 40) but I think I'd fuck her. Will try and meet her again when I'm back not in that closed social circle.

I see this all as progress, but would appreciate guys thoughts on Scottish girl.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (28-02-2015), Sugarspin (21-02-2015)