Thread: Feeling lost
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Feeling lost - 27-01-2015, 05:53 PM

Alright men, just feeling a bit lost here with my life the past week or so and thought I might get some use full advice here.

Basically my Girlfriend has been having doubts about her feeling for me. This was after an incident just before Christmas. It's been a bit rocky since then, some days feeling like friction, other days feeling like we're on the right track. We where together 3 years, split up for a year then got back last year. She is a dancer/dance teacher. Last year she moved to Turkey for 5 months and we stayed together through it. We had talked about possibly moving in together thus year. And when she came back she said she wouldn't go abroad again because she wants to stay with her family and me.

However things got a bit rocky and she has been mentioning going abroad to dance again and saying she 'doesn't know what she wants'. On the weekend and we spoke about are feelings and stuff, things seemed back on track. Then she went to see one of her friends (a girl who has recently broken up from her long time bf) and after that things went really cold with her. I had mentioned maybe time a part on the weekend, and she decided after seeing her friend that's what we should do. So I hadn't spoke to her or seen her all weekend until yesterday when we randomly passed driving. So I texted her n it seemed ok. But on Friday she now has an Audition for a dance job in Greece. I asked her if she wanted to go abroad or stay here in the summer and she says she 'doesn't know'.

It's made me realise I want to stay with her, and want to move out. But I have a shit job and little qualifications, so realistically I need to work out a way to get more money. Just feeling lost in the relationship and generally about my future.

Dress like a gentleman,
Act however you want.