View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Banned

Default 27-01-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Tat@ you had a great start. I thought you were like me, I thought you had capabilities that men living a few life times could not grasp. I thought you had what I had, the out of the box mindset.

Through I noticed after a few posts you were not serious, a mere fool seeking attention, a jester mimicking a king. Through who am I to judge ? I'l be releasing a youtube series in the attention of enlightening all those that are still asleep. Prove yourself then.

Make no mistake, you are indeed bright and are not bound by the walls that these poor souls are.
You're not normal tat@, and thats already a great start.
'...a mere fool seeking attention'. So I am a pudding, a raspberry fool looking to be eaten? Good God Almighty! How on earth do you see me as a fool. A fool is someone who is easily duped, someone who is apt to believe a lie. You have chosen the wrong word for what you wanted to express, I feel. But this says a lot that you do not think about the meaning of the words you are using.........ie this smacks of robotic stupidity. Sorry to have to point it out, but how else are you going to progress if someone doesn't.

Now look, the idea is to chat but also have a bit of a laugh, light innocent fun which keeps us with the will to live. That is why you are here, that is why Swordy is here, that is why Stien is here, mark uk is here, and that is why I am here. Dale? He is a disturbed man here for other reasons...NOTE HE HAS NOT FOUND IT IN HIMSELF TO HOLD HIS HAND UP TO HIS MALICIOUS NASTY POISON-POURING DRIP-DRIP BILE. HE'S A SCARY MAN.......VERY DARK AND MANIPULATIVE.

Redemption, look, if there was a spaceship setting off for 50 years and a group of us would have to be on that ship together, you would probably be heard to say, 'I'm glad tat is here with us as he makes me feel alive and that life is worth living: his cheer, his fun, his knowledge, wit, and intellectually stimulating ideas. Similarly, if you was on a desert island stuck there for a year, you might be heard saying, 'Well, at least tat is tending my business for me, so I at least know it will be in good shape when I get back, he's a good capable person, and I'm glad and thankful of it'.

You know this is true.