View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Alkaid's Journey - 26-01-2015, 07:44 PM

Hi my name is Alkaid.

*Circle of people responding with a bored baritone*

Hi Alkaid...

So anyway here's a little of background: As said in presentation I'm from Italy and there things where much easier, maybe because I didn't was a foreign or stuff like that but since I moved to Scotland I encountered a lot of problems in meeting girl and even to talk to them. At the beginning I thought that they were another culture or stuff, but passing the time and I put myself in discussion. I'm (What other says) pretty handsome and I go to the gym everyday almost, but something always blocked me and it was my mind. My mind talks to much, I pass the time organize my move and thinking how much beautiful a girl is and how much I wish to meet her...but meanwhile I'm thinking two things can happen: 1) She leaves 2) I think that is too much high for me.
I've discovered PUA's world and the community and I pass some of my time reading articles and stuff, and I decided to give a move to myself.

1st approach:

Gym, working on the chest, in the room just a bunch of guys and two granny's on cyclette's, boring day, when enters a good 8,5. Screwing up the three second rule I wait till she sits in a machine next to mine. I take all the courage I could be possible saying that no matter how much time I'm into that gym I never understood what the machine she was usinf was for. She answers back with I smile and joking with her I neg about her nose and how it wiggles when she does that, she burst into a shy laugh covering it. From then on it was just normal chitty chat where I used a little bit of cold reading thanks to the huge body language I studied for four years. She seems to enjoy talking, but since it was getting late I try to close, but rushing being pretty nervous, saying that I would like to continue the chat but that I had to go, she answers back with a smile that she has to go to. No number.

Hints?