View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Banned

Default Phsychological/sociological losers. - 24-01-2015, 10:48 PM

What does a woman want? Of course there are exceptions, as always there are to the rule, but in the main she wants ‘a man’, a real man.

But what you may ask is a real man. Well, you know that by the way I am writing, she wants a man who is many things, but above all capable and dependable.

What she doesn’t want is a boy.

I’ll give you a case in question. A few weeks ago I started a thread on this site and two characters called me a troll. I asked them to justify their comments but they remained silent.

I find such persons very scary. The main reason for this is that they are happy to judge you without your side.

How would they feel if the police grabbed them and imprisoned them without ever allowing them to put forward their side? Yet these people do that.

It would have been better if Redemption had given me chance to explain myself before condemning me. But he didn’t. That is a terrible and scary thing, and I pity him for being not only so stupidly unthinking, but so up his own arse, in common parlance. God help those who will come I into his influence. He is too inflated of his self to ever walk on true earth, poor chap.

And as for the other person calling me a troll, well, the same but also that they commit a crime far worse than Redemption, as they, he, her, that person, was actually stalking me (it was my thread), and I'd already told them not to be too quick to condemn before stupidly not knowing the context, and then being insulting (unjustifiably so, even keeping silent when invited to explain), and abusive to me!

They ran away like BOYS, boys which they clearly are, terrified of the wrath of my I intellect upon questioning them about their definition of what constitutes a ‘troll’.

These people, and their like, terrify me because of their zombie capabilities.

These are boys; not men.

I don’t know where to post this proper, but I think under psychology and sociology as it is all so universal.

Last edited by tat; 24-01-2015 at 10:57 PM.