Thread: Old artist
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Old artist - 19-01-2015, 02:12 PM

Hello

My name is Ewa Seweryn and I was born in 1960
First off all I would like to say Hello to you all and I am asking for help all of the members of this forum with my big problem that I have..I am very poor and live in one very small room and I don't have any money for painting equipment to buy because I am now working as a cleaner . Please read below about me and look at my works ( there are in the link and information how you can help me ) and how my life looks now.Thank you for your time This is the link with my paintings,pastels,drawings and little about my life [url]https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-to-open-worldwide-store-with-my-paintings/x/9585314[/url]

I am visual artist with many years professional experience in art painting,*using all available types of paints and materials. Accurate, conscientious and hard-working.*Work done to the highest standard.
I was learning in State High School of of Fine Arts. - Kielce, Poland where I finished it with several awards for the best disciple in past 5 years of school history.I was promoted to further learning in Saint Petersburg ( in that days Leningrad ) but in that communist times someone went to head teacher with money in envelope and that was the end of my dreams. For many years later I was painting but I was not enable to get so many customers to live from art .

Below I present to you my artistic awards and achievements :

I place - the Outdoor Sculpture Competition,
organized by the Department of Culture and Arts in – Tomaszow, Poland

I place - competition for the Medal, to them. H. Czarnecki
(35 years of PLSP in Kielce)

Main Prize and Award of F.ŁT. "Iskra" (Kielce) - III Review of non-professional art - Oct. '88

I place - Poster Contest - "Kosmos'80"

Second place - National Poster Contest - "Moskwa'80"

Participation in the project. and implementation - Soldiers Monument to Polish (Tomaszów Mazowiecki)

My painting Exhibitions :

Gallery - Company Culture F.Ł.T. "Iskra" in Kielce, Poland :

- Author's Painting Exhibition - August 1986.

- I review non-professional art - September 1986.

- Second Review of non-professional art - September 1987.

- III Review of non-professional art - Oct. , 1988. (Main Prize Director)

- Author's Exhibition of Painting and Drawing - June 1990. Cooperative House of Culture –
"Witeź" – Kielce, Poland

- Author's Exhibition of Painting, Drawing and Graphics - January 1989.
** Northern Italy (Italia) - Moena

- Author's Exhibition of Painting, and Drawing - November 1990

Professional experience :

2000 - 2005 Enterprise Design, Performance and Investment Services "AW"
Andrzej Wojarski - Kielce, Poland
- the position - Head of Reproduction.

1984 - 1989 Depot unclassified - Kielce, Poland
- the position Visual artist.

1981 - 1984 Workshop Craft-Art Painting Glass and Porcelain
Kielce, Poland
- the position Visual artist.