View Single Post
(#48)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Evening fun & game - 15-01-2015, 12:19 PM

This week I met up with Rich again, and we egged each other on. I think we're wings now

Mon: Approached a few girls, and got a couple of girls contacts, one blocked me immediately on an app, the other seems to slowly be warming to me through a few messages.

Wed: Slow start, but saw a cracking Portugese girl walk past me. Told her I loved her look, and we got talking. She had been travelling Asia for the past few months, so I quizzed her on it all, and told her I was thinking of going too. She was really enthusiastic, and urged me to do it.

Then in Aldi (I love this place) I see a mega cute Catonese girl with her friend. I went over and told them both how beautiful she was, and we chatted. As I focused in on the girl I liked the friend allowed us some space and looked at the veg. I got her number, and had a bit more of a chat with the friend. She seems very much up for meeting from today’s messages.

Something I noticed at the beginning of the week is I was being pretty needy, texting girls and getting a kick from the attention, and butt hurt when they didn't reply. I need to sort this out, through getting more girls in my life, and chilling the fuck out.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 15-01-2015 at 03:36 PM.