View Single Post
(#46)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Help from the girl's friend - 12-01-2015, 12:16 PM

Fri met up with a new fella on the scene called Rich. He’s got a nice encouraging attitude, and we pushed each other to approach girls when we were both umming and arghing. In the end we lost count of how many girls we talked to in the 2 hours we strolled the streets, but the highlight for me was a 2 set in Aldi:

I saw the girl walked along with her friend in tight jeans, high heel white shoes, skimpy shirt showing her stomach, and Russian style fur hat on her head, and immediately ran after her. I stopped them both as they entered Aldi. And told them both how amazing her style was. After introducing ourselves, the friend said ‘she’s cute too isn’t she’, to which I agreed. The friend then decided she would go to get a drink in another shop, and left us to talk. We chatted, and I talked about her fashion course, how she loved architecture, and how she is from Liverpool but in Manchester for the wkd for her friend’s birthday. I then suggested we should chat some more, so grabbed her number. The friend returned, and as we all said farewell, I told her to enjoy her birthday, to which she started saying how much she loved my curly hair. This couldn’t have gone any better with the friend totally bigging me up.

I tried to set a date up for Sun, but she went home earlyish, so told me she would be back in Manchester next wkd, so we’ll prob meet up then.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 12-01-2015 at 01:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
top-hat (12-01-2015)