View Single Post
(#45)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Life back home - 07-01-2015, 10:11 AM

I've been living at home for 3 months now. Bit shit really, but now I have some options with more control over what directions my life will take this year. I'm quitting work in the next month or so (reasons mentioned in the last post), and doing an English teaching course with a view to hitting Asia to travel around a bit. I've also got a few little private architecture jobs on the side coming up so have another reason to fuck my job off.

Girlswise, I’ve been back with my crazy girlfriend for a couple of months again, but again broke up in Nov. She’s hot, so I need to stay strong. Now I'm out talking to girls on the streets again, and winding up on dates, and even worked one back to my parent's place a couple of times now. I need more options though, so last week started hitting up more girls. More approaches, means more numbers.

One realisation I've come to is I have been putting too much emphasis on forcing and rushing physical stuff on my dates, i.e. diving in to make out with them when it’s pretty obvious they’re not up for it/ready, and basically scaring them off. As many of the girls are shy Asians, some of them aren’t used to being physical, but I’ve now realised this challenge is all part of the fun. Now I'm allowing things to flow more and calibrate things to suit her mood and if she’s digging it. The rest will just take care of itself as I just move things in the right direction.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 07-01-2015 at 10:22 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (07-01-2015), PostScript (13-01-2015), top-hat (07-01-2015)