View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default Salsa roxx - 24-10-2009, 07:50 PM

Hey
Came to a salsa class several weeks ago encouraged by Gambler on some video. And have sunk. Jeez, best thing I've done for years. It's really a shame that I didn't discover this ten years ago, but hey! It's really cool.
I think many people come there too meet somebody. And that was also one of the reasons I did it first time. Still can happen, but seeing yourself progressing with all those funky moves and patterns is rewarding enough. Pure fun
Another observation: people who can dance come there to dance. Couples that you can tell have been together a good few years. And they dance. And over time you start seeing they're getting charged. Sexually
I'm sure after dancing they dash straight home and to bed. And have great time there as well. You just can tell that.
So that could be something worth thinking of (dancing) if you want to keep your relationship in a great shape as years go by.
Also want to try samba one day. Thanks to salsa, I've discovered latin music. Great stuff. They don't borrow from UK/American music. They don't need to.

7aco