View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 02-01-2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Cool, but this is a bit too much detail dude. You don't have to keep super detailed notes and try to learn a lesson from every single set you do. Chill and have fun. This stuff comes naturally with practise and overthinking isn't going to help.

Also, drop the word target. Sounds like you're trying to rob them or kidnap them or some shit.
To become good at anything you need to analyse afterwards. If you stop being lazy and start reading you might actually learn something from the detailed notes of his approaches. So sick of hearing the lazy mans excuse for not having to learn, if you're not going to learn whats the point studying game? "if you just be natural" you don't need to learn anything, and keep doing the same shit you've been doing before and get the same shit you've always gotten before.

Anyway heres my take on one of the approaches I thought was the best:-

"Superdry Girl
My wingman was looking for a jacket to buy. He said that he didnt buy Superdry clothes. I decided to drag him in. As soon as I walked in, a shop assistant (8) looked at me smiled and said Hi. My wing couldnt find any jackets so I called the shop assistant over and told her to show my firent the jackets and to convince him that Superdry was a good brand."

This a good situational observation indirect open, you have a valid reason to open. makes it easier for her to engage in a conversation to a stranger.

"She said that SUperdry was one of the top brands in the UK. She then showed my wing some jackets. I then asked if the jacket made him look attractive. She said yes, I asked what she found attractive in a guy. She said a guy that looked wealthy who could support her and a family. I was impressed with her honesty."

This is good, you're indirectly eliciting her feelings of being attracted to a man, but in your presence. You cant visualise being attracted you've actually got to feel it.

"My wing then asked if she found me attractive, she told me that she had a BF. I told her I didnt want to marry her and that her BF could make us breakfeast in bed. She looked at me in shock then she started laughing. She then said I was attractive but she had already met someone. I then said that I was heartbroken and upset and I was going to cry myself to sleep. I then said it was a big deal as I am shy and insecure around women, she then started laughing again and called me a liar."

Lovely bit of combined disqualification-roleplay at the boyfriend objection and love the way you got her to notice you're a confident man by play-acting to be the opposite.

"We asked her what she did other than work in Superdry, she said she was studying marketing at University. I asked her if she had read the ARt of Persuasion and she said no and she was meaning to read it as she had heard good things about it. The conversation then somehow got onto Self Improvement Books, Tony Robbins, The Secret, etc. I was starting to get genuinely interesting in this girl."

This is a good place to get into deep rapport, you could have made a deeper connection on the marketing or the self improvement thing. Get to find her motivations behind each. Sounds like you made a surface connection with her on the self improvement. Also sounds like you genuinely were interested, this would be a good point to actually qualify the girl because she has already qualified herself to you, tell her how/why you find girls like her interesting.

"She then asked for some relationship advice and said that the guy she was interested in was an introvert and she was an extrovert. She then said that as I was talky and chatty we wouldnt get along. I then did some role play and said that we would end up getting married then four years down the line we would be arguing with each other all the time. She carried on laughing.
Then we got back to the subject of this guy she was interested in. She said she didnt know if he was interested or not. I said that she would have to lead and take control of the situation. She looked horrified at this point. I told her she should wear a trench coat and nothing else and see how the guy reacted when she took it off. She just carried on laughing."

This is awesome lol, you didn't object to her shit test "we wouldnt get along"otherwise you would engage her logical brain, you played along with it and made it even more absurd "we would end up getting married then four years down the line we would be arguing with each other all the time" , thus engaging her emotional brain. Also love the way you destroyed the boyfriend emotionally and not logically.