View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Banned

Default 01-01-2015, 02:29 PM

That picture of the woman with brown hair and blue eyes; yes it is clearly some kind of dental picture to show some dental work. Big deal, so what, who hasn't. I'm sure she looks very lovely also when she is not posing for such a picture. We aren't at school. I'm trying to have a very serious and intelligent discussion about what it is which rings our bells. That picture is a good one to consider because it is not dressed up to attract, no stare down the lens, etc, so the beauty has to be spotted through even such a dental-purpose-posed picture. Or, if not, then does that suggest superficiality and being spoon-fed about what we should find attractive, hence the many stereotypes of women which men are supposed to like.

I really like that women, I think she is neat, a beauty which shines through even a bad picture of her. This is the same when say a woman can be very old but still attractive......like true beauty can never be covered up, it will always shine through, and also I feel I know what she is like as a person.......how is this communicating to me, it is some kind of special attraction, like there is a lot more going on than we might think.

The attraction which rings my bell seems to be made up of elements, like hair, etc, ........but this is what rings my bell.