View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 30-12-2014, 09:56 PM

Ok Day 2. Todays "Mission" was too yet again approach 5 strangers and make small talk. This time however I had to make eye contact. Although I did this yesterday, I decided to do day 2 and not skip ahead.

Instead of Meadowhall, I nipped into Leeds centre straight after work before driving back to Sheffield.

Over all I felt a load more confident. First time I have done Game like this, I used to just go out once a week and I can already see the difference.

First of all I went to Waterstones.

There was a cute blonde looking at a book section titled "Books everyone should read", I said that they dont look like books everyone should read to me. She pulled out her earphones and listened to me and responded well. I managed to get the conversation onto Sylvia Day asking her if thats what she would like a man to do to her (its woman's erotica, quite direct when you read it), she said yes so I knew she had sex on her mind. Anyway after our interaction she seemed reluctant to leave. I probably should of asked her to the Coffee Shop upstairs. I can switch Beliefs easily so I really should learn to switch intents. I was intent on doing the mission, not on pushing that specific interaction. But as far as 1st approaches go it was good. Especially considering yesterday I had to do loads of warm ups by asking for directions.

Second approach, I walked into the art and architecture section, told some woman I wanted to make my flat look amazing but modern. She started talking about art, some random bloke joined in. We were having one massive chat. Then her husband came along asked what the hell was happening and who the hell we were and dragged her off. Oops, but she was quite engrossed.

The other 3 small talks, nothing really stands out.

Main point is switching intent. Sure Im doing these missions, but I should still push further when I can.

Although no closes, I completed the mission, which was the goal.