View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-12-2014, 06:07 PM

When a stripper approaches you it's just for your money. That's their job.

Notice the way the leave when you say you're not interested in a dance?

Unless you're Bradley Cooper or Gerard Butler the chances of a stripper approaching you with sex on her mind are pretty low.

You could of course be a super rich multi-millionaire who could be their sugar daddy & provide them with everything they want, allowing them to escape the seedy job they probably hate, effectively "saving" them.

Aside from that I imagine the chances are slim.

To be fair I've never been to a strip club because we ain't got none in Ireland. But I'm under no illusion about the whole system & how it operates.

Personally I think the idea of strip clubs & getting dances is fucking retarded in many ways. Not the girls, they're doing what they gotta do blah blah. But the men who go there to spend £20 a time on a three minute dance..... Why the fuck would you torture yourself by paying gorgeous sexy women to writh around on you grinding & whatever else, & not get to stick your dick in her? It's stupid, unless you're super rich & have money to burn.

I have had girls perform my own private stripteases & lap dances for me. I've never had a dance in a strip club but I'd bet it's much more satisfying when you can grab the girl after & fuck them over the table.

You can't win if you don't play