View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Stripper Game - Need Help - 28-12-2014, 09:14 PM

OK guys, I have had 4 attempts at stripper game.

The first attempt I was swarmed by exotic dancers. They all came to me one by one. Soon as they asked for a dance I didnt know how to continue so I just said "Im not in that headspace right now". Then they left. I noticed my wingman was just reframing the situation and not jumping through their hoops.

Second attempt: Not approached by that many dancers. Was approached twice, managed to avoid the hoop but still sort of froze. Was same location as before about 3 weeks later.

Third attempt: Only approached by one dancer, maybe I should start to pretend to be needy or something. Managed to stay chatting for a good 20 minutes whilst blowing off the dance offers.

Fourth Attempt: Only the other week. Again, not approached really, just ignored. One dancer finally came to me. I managed to build a connection with her, got her to tell me about her child hood and her hopes and dreams. My wingman (different one) asked her out and got a bit needy. She hugged me for protection (I think) whilst backing away from him.

Anyway, my questions:

Best time to goto a Strip Bar with the intent of bouncing a dancer to another bar or to my bed or her bed (not fussed what bed to be honest). Ive been going in early on 10ish, which is probably to early.

How to initiate the bounce without coming across as needy. These dancers did not learn game they were born into it. They are the F**king Matrix.

How to get their attention so they actually approach me?

Any help would be appreciated.