Thread: Masters Circle
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Masters Circle - 27-12-2014, 10:46 PM

Product Name: Hypnotica Masters Circle

Price: $20 a month

URL (where it can be bought): HYPNOTICA | Program Your Mind for Success with Women

Review

Ok this product has really charged my inner game over the last year. It has completely transformed me. It is hypnotic suggestion by Hypnotica. You just relax and listen to track for 20 - 30 min. Dont dwell on it. It just gets sucked into your subconscious. After you listen to a track a few times, you notice that everyone reacts to you differently.

I listened to Masters Circle 7 firstly (I don't do things in order), it is an enhanced edition of "The Attractor Factor" I believe. Before listening to it, I had to bust a f**king gut to get a girl attracted to me. Yet after listening to it for a week, I went out and had some girl just calling me over demanding to know more about me. And I just see women making eye contact with me everywhere and smiling at me. I feel like a huge f**king magnet.

Although Im writing about the Masters Circle subscription here, Hypnotica also does Hypnotalk products which sell the individual tracks separately.

All in all if you want to give your inner game a boost, try this stuff.

Rating (6 out of 5)