View Single Post
(#169)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-11-2014, 12:13 PM

You spending ages trying to get on or looking for a bus and get nowhere, then loads come at once.

Nipped into town yesterday literally for less than an hour for a haircut, got 3 numbers.

1. Hot girl coming out of Costa - she bumped into me by mistake. Made some lame joke about her deliberately trying to spill her coffee on me. Yada, yada, yada - told her we should go out for a drink.

2. Bizarrly walked into another girl in a hurry going round a street corner where we almost bumped heads and I accused her of trying to headbutt me. Yada, yada, yada - I admittedly told a white lie telling her I was out this weekend when I'm not and we should meet up.

3. Saw some girl with leather pants waiting to get into a shopping centre door, told her I bet they keep her warm in this weather and that they looked cool. The convo got a bit heated, pretty flirty and I was admittedly not overly comfortable with ie, especially when I told her it would be cool if I could join her in her pants to see if they would keep me warm

4. Saw some other girl I thought was hot, went up to her and told I thought she was hot and I liked her hat. Convo didn't do anywhere, felt awkward, ran out of things to say and I kinda just walked off.

Numbers are supposed to be nothing to get excited by, but I say 3/4 is damn good. Texting 2 of them just now - all this and all I planned to do last night was get my haircut.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (22-11-2014), kowalski (21-11-2014)