View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Banned

Default 22-10-2014, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
No, I never called it crap, I called it retarded. It's both, as was your response. A rambling verbose load so insubstantial nonsense, speculating on things you have no idea about.

I'm clearly not alone in thinking this. Out of the whole forum the only people who have actually engaged in this are you, a cagoule sporting homeless virgin, and an Elliot Rodger like 17 year old virgin. The rest of us aren't struggling with some identity shift to admit how witty and awesome it is. It's just bollocks.

And it's Stein. Again.
Stien, you poor man; you poor, poor man. I do actually like you. I can see that really you want to join in and be one of us, have our wisdom and intelligence and wit…..we have what you know you need, but you are a beginner and so don’t yet have it within you, so the only way you can join in, have association with us, is to take the stance you do. I understand that. I forgive you. We all have to start somewhere.

For instance, not that I am usually pedantic, but you just don’t have the eloquence which shows in your use of language, whereas we flourish and exel in our freedom of the keyboard……just look how my words flow in a delight for the eye and mind……as if to say: ‘Yes, sense, good solid sense, at last, and how much better I feel for it’. You wrote that a cagoule was supporting homeless virgin. That makes no sense. How can a cagoule do that? Total nonsense…again.