View Single Post
(#155)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-10-2014, 06:18 PM

1) If you paid any attention you would see it is clear he avoids or at least doesn't do much in the way of girls. Speed dating doesn't count and neither does 'talking to girls'.

2) It is a dating forum though and it is the main reason you would start a journal in the field report section. Yes I dont like weird PUA stuff but dating and sex is a normal important thing.

3). . .uhhh. . . cool buy him a wheelchair on me. You took an analogy (and the jokey end part) and took it literally whilst implying that Broadsword is here to be a fan boy.

4) Being 31 and a virgin, and after a year of being on the forum, and still he really hasn't done much. I'm not going to organise a bibliography of his posts but its clear there's a lack of action which is okay as that's easy enough when you're not a retard. But this forum has too much 'cheerleading' and confusing 'anti-pua' with anti-dating.

5 and 6) Yeah everybody, and I mean everybody, went through the phase of going out a lot and even trying out PUA behaviours, lines etc. Whilst we can argue about trying out PUA stuff, everybody needs to do the 'going out loads' phase.

I remember your coming-back post and it was very clear you did a lot of going out and approaching, and that you find it a big deal. And note I said "In your position" anyway. If Broadsword followed my advice which was essentially "Go and chat up girls" but sometimes setting yourself a little bit of structure when your starting off with something or nervous can help.

I always find it funny when people on here advocate the whole "Do nothing" approach.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.