View Single Post
(#160)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-10-2014, 07:01 PM

So slowly getting back into things.

Went out the last couple of days.

Yesterday probably did about 5 'approaches'. One was a Hungarian girl who walked past and I turned around and ran back after. I was nervous but there was obviously some mutual attraction & I found her interesting. Got her number & been in contact with her today about arranging a date next weekend.

Today did fuck loads of 'approaches', sometimes I like just having a little chat then if I think she's responsive or she has more than just good looks I'll go for more.

Example of this was a blonde - stopped and said, what's the time. Then said actually you're really hot. She was probably 19 and seemed lovely and all smiley. She said she was in a rush and I let her go.

Today felt hard and awkward, something wasn't quite there. I'm not having much clarity of thought at the moment with stresses in other areas of my life. However I'd rather be out in the fresh air talking to women and sat at home having a wank. (That's as much thought as I'm going to give today)

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle