View Single Post
(#12)
Old

Default 01-10-2014, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
My first ever post on here was similar to yours. I was all traumatised & desperate & shit & had been googling "how to win your ex back" when I stumbled upon this forum full of lovely cunts. Now I'm even ranked #24

(I should be higher, sort that shit out please Jaz)

I won't go in to my story but I'll say this, ermmm, just do all the things Jaz said.

It took me 3 months of an alcohol haze before I realised I needed to try & move on. I eventually moved away 50 miles away a year later because of other stuff that happened involving the same girl, but the thing is life is fucking awesome now.

You're not the first guy to have his heart broke, & you won't be the last. This experience will actually toughen you up, there is a lesson included in all this.

If you can move away to a new city, that would be my advice. If you can do that, do it, along with everything Jaz has said.
Nice to hear others have been in a similar boat, Glad you came out of it ok!
I was googling how to get your ex back constantly.

Today I've eaten in the first time for a couple of days, I'm starting to feel better.

I'm still avoiding contact and have deleted all her things, I just have to return her stuff soon and then I'm done.

I'm already scouting for something new Nice red head just started at my new job, I'll be approaching her tomorrow hopefully, her break was after mine today so didn't get the opportunity.

I just don't want to approach when she's got people with her as I feel a bit rude interrupting a conversation