View Single Post
(#42)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Married rich gal from my posh apartment block - 29-09-2014, 12:52 PM

Fri night went out in Northern Q for Tom's birthday (a fella who used to be on here). We went to good old craft ale heaven, Port Street. Got pretty drunk and went home about 2am. I got in the lift in my apartment building at the same time as some hot Moroccan girl I'd seen once before in the lifts. I remember she'd been very flirty with me before, and this time we checked each other out as I selected her and my floor. She had this 'fuck me' look in her eyes. So, instead of getting out at my floor I dropped my half-eaten mayo chicken to the floor and moved towards her to start making out. The lift went up to her floor, and we continued. It all got pretty steamy so I told her to come to mine. We went back down to my place and she ripped off her pants and lay on the floor, and we fucked.

All the while her phone kept ringing every 5 mins. As we fucked she told me how she loved me, and how she'd never been fucked like this before. Turns out she's married, and hubby is some 50 year old rich guy, who is prob neglecting her needs. Anyway, got her number and told her I'd fuck her again, but properly, as I we were pretty drunk. Fun. Pretty nice to have something happen so fast. From makeout to the bedroom floor, in 4 mins. Plus her tits were fucking massive. It was also my last night in that building, what a pleasant fairwell!

I then moved out my place the next day, hungover as fuck.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 29-09-2014 at 01:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Casanova (04-09-2016), PostScript (02-10-2014)