View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Banned

Default 28-09-2014, 07:42 PM

Redemption. Looks, confidence and status. I think confidence is very much the case, and this should be discussed. I'll start a new thread with that.

Looks.......hmmm, well I would class myself as good looking, and it also shows my personality as being essentially a good bloke rather than a nasty horrible bloke which some blokes are and I guess they just repulse women (women with a brain) and give them the creeps. But whilst I am good-looking, it doesn't mean I have sex appeal. I just think it means that a woman can look at me and can feel that it would not make her feel horrible to be involved with me intimately near her.like it is not going to be something horrible that she can never ever forget and have to live with. So I think looks are very important, because then you are 'allowed through the gate' even if you are not up to par in the other stakes, except confidence, which is needed or the woman's skin will crawl.

And as to status. I agree. I mean you don't, imo, have to have lots of money, etc, but you have to have enough status, ie money enough to get by and also dignity in your work, and generally have some respect from others.

Last edited by tat; 28-09-2014 at 07:48 PM.